First things first: If you have joined and are not receiving regular communications between March & November please contact us – your email address may be incorrect in the system. Use the contact us page
What should you expect from your membership?
- Regular communication through e-mail and on our Facebook page about training, races, duties, socials, activities etc
- Access to the Clubhouse facilities (changing rooms, showers, galley, bar) and Boathouse (see also the induction checklist lower)
- Access to club boats and appropriate clothing
- Opportunities to learn about dinghy sailing, power boat usage, water safety and marina operations
- Training sessions on Sunday mornings – see our calendar
- Print this Sailing Club Induction Checklist off – and get someone with experience of the club to tell you about each item – maybe even tick off the list to be sure to cover it. A club can be a complex looking place, but this checklist should help you find your way round the “non sailing” kit