On Friday nights in the summer – typically about 12 weeks starting at Easter – there is a group of around a dozen young sailors that use the clubs smaller boats.
Here is a list of frequently asked questions:
- What age do you take juniors from ? From year 5
- when are the sessions: Friday evenings 5:30 to about 7:30
- is there anything for the parents to do? yes, they can help get boats in the water, pull them up the beach after the session – and they need to stay on the beach.
- Adults need associated membership – your child gets free membership from the fee.
- Do the youth trainees need any specialist kit ? No, we provide wetsuits and buoyancy aides. (You might like to get gloves, hat & wet boots for added comfort)
- do they need to be able to swim? Ideally yes, but its not a must.
- How do i book a place: Go to our webcollect booking pages, here